Expandable Bungalow House Plan
2 - 5
About This Plan
- A combination of clapboard, board and battan and shakes add up to a dynamic exterior for this Bungalow house plan.
- Inside, a private study is off the foyer or use it as bedroom three.
- The great room straight ahead has a fireplace and is open to the kitchen and nook.
- There is casual seating for five at the kitchen island and room for a big table in the dining area. Sliding doors access the rear covered patio.
- The master bedroom is in the back corner and has views of the rear of your property. There is a large walk-in closet and a tray ceiling in the bedroom.
- Finish the optional lower level and gain two more bedrooms, an exercise room with walk-in closet and an enormous rec room
- The roof is a truss design with a 5:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exterior with house plans 64410SC, 64412SC, 64439SC and 64440SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- Deck: 119 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 196 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,507 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss