2-Bed Contemporary Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The metal, cross-gable roof and blend of vertical and horizontal siding combine to present this 2-bedroom, contemporary home plan. The shared living spaces reside in the center of the home, and serve to separate the bedrooms for privacy purposes.
- Once past the threshold, a barn door in the foyer reveals a mudroom with a stackable washer and dryer.
- A prep island in the kitchen offers three seats for casual meals and conversation, and a nearby pantry boosts storage space.
- Oversized glass doors off the living room fill the room with natural light, while granting access to the rear deck.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home, with a pocket door that retracts to reveal the home's 5-fixture bathroom. A second bedroom on the opposite side of the living space includes a walk-in closet.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 12 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,447 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,447 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss