2-Bed Contemporary Home with Covered Porch
About This Plan
- Stone accents add texture to the front exterior of this 2-bedroom, contemporary home. The covered porch attached to the rear offers an outdoor living space to grill or just relax.
- Once inside, a pocket door reveals a mudroom, and a nearby built-in bench adds character.
- The shared living spaces are combined in an open layout, encouraging family and friends to enjoy each other's company.
- The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and is located across the hall from the second bedroom.
- The 4-fixture bathroom provides dual sinks and sits across from the centrally located laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,207 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 27 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12