2-Bed Contemporary House Plan with Floor To Ceiling Windows
About This Plan
- This contemporary house plan, square in design, is comprised of 900 sq ft of living space, and features a lean-to roof that allows for a light and airy interior.
- A coat closet in the entry hall awaits your personal items upon entering. The shared living spaces are located towards the rear of the home, and include an open dining room and kitchen.
- The screened porch off the back protrudes out from the square footprint, and offers a secondary dining or lounging area.
- A double-sided fireplace serves both the dining room and master bedroom. The second bedroom sits across the hall, while the full bath with a laundry closet rounds out the main level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss