2-Bed Craftsman Home with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation of this 2-bedroom, Craftsman plan adds to the curb appeal, along with the gabled, front porch.
- Inside, two coat closets border the foyer, with the kitchen only a few steps further.
- The wrap-around kitchen counter offers seating for casual meals, and the open living room and dining area extend outdoors onto a covered deck. A pocket door reveals a walk-in pantry, which provides ample storage space.
- The master suite is nestled into the rear corner of the home, across from the 5-fixture bathroom.
- The second bedroom, across from the kitchen, overlooks the front yard.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly larger version with house plan 22555DR (1,229 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,102 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,102 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 3"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"