2 Bed Craftsman with Option for 2 More Bedrooms
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan offers you one story living and is ideally built on a sloping lot so that the optional finished lower level can really shine. The front entry is covered and is flanked by two deep porches giving you space to enjoy the views.
- The double door entry takes you into the spacious great room which opens to the outdoor living area beyond. The room has a fireplace on the left and opens to the kitchen and dining on the right creating a great space for entertaining.
- The kitchen has a center island with work sink and an out "island" giving you more storage, sinks, and casual seating.
- The main floor has a split bedroom layout maximizing your privacy. The master is on the left and opens to the covered outdoor space. The master bath has his-and-her vanities and a walk-in closet. The mud room and laundry room are located across the home.
- The optional finished lower level gives you 2 more beds with baths and great space for fun and games. When built, it adds another 2,600 square feet to the home. The outdoor living area and storage area completes the home.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 64465SC (2,318 sq. ft.) and a modern farmhouse version with house plan 64468SC (2,361 sq. ft.).
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,605 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 938 sq. ft.
- Deck: 789 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 430 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 102' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 951 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss