2-Bed House Plan with Grand Master Suite
About This Plan
- After a great game, drive your golf cart right off the course and up to your spacious two-car garage with side golf cart entry in this inviting house plan.
- You could also come up the front walk and enter the beautiful porch with 10' ceiling and boxed columns leading to an open foyer and great room where you'll enjoy hours of relaxation and entertainment.
- Share conversation or sit in silent awe as you watch the calming lake from your rear covered porch.
- The master suite has an optional 10' boxed ceiling and the master bath a whirlpool tub with glass block, shower, his and hers vanities and large walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 can come with an optional vaulted ceiling.
- See these related house plans: 59054ND, 59094ND, 59609ND and 59606ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,387 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,387 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 131 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick