2 Bed House Plan with Large Sunroom
About This Plan
- A spacious courtyard defines the character of this 2 bed ranch home plan. 12’ ceilings greet you as you enter and carry through to the great room found directly ahead.
- A den is found to the left of the entry and features double French doors. This room can also double as a third bedroom.
- The open concept floor plan includes a kitchen with prep island and breakfast bar that overlooks a sitting room, dining room and enjoys site lines to the adjacent great room.
- The sunroom off the dining area is perfect for an indoor hot tub.
- The second bedroom is tucked behind the kitchen for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- The master suite is mom’s dream with private sitting area, massive walk-in closet with center island and Jacuzzi tub.
- A 4-stall, split-load garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,373 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,373 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 8"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1588 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss