4-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Finished Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- Designed for your rear-sloping lot, this 4-bed Craftsman house plan gives you parking for four vehicles and a finished walkout basement. 12’ ceilings greet you as you enter and carry through to the great room found directly ahead.
- A den is found to the left of the entry and features double French doors. This room can also double as a third bedroom.
- The open concept floor plan includes a kitchen with prep island and breakfast bar that overlooks a sitting room, dining room and enjoys site lines to the adjacent great room.
- The sunroom off the dining area has windows on four walls and sliding doors that open to the deck.
- The master suite has a private sitting area, a massive walk-in closet with center island and a spa tub. Across the home, the second bedroom is tucked behind the kitchen for maximum privacy.
- A 4-stall, split-load garage completes the home gives you lots of space for your vehicles and accesses the house by the mudroom.
- The finished walkout basement not only gives you two bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bath but also great rec space, access to the outdoors and tons of storage.
- Related Plan: Get an unfinished basement - or a slab or crawlspace - with house plan 890000AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,209 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,836 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,373 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 8"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1587 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss