2-Bed House Plan with Open Concept
About This Plan
- This 2-bed house plan has a covered porch - wheelchair-access friendly - and simple, rectangular footprint. Under 1,400 square feet of heated living space, it is budget-friendly to build and makes a good retirement or starter home.
- The bedrooms are located on the side of the home with a bathroom - with laundry - behind a pocket door, leaving the rest of the home open to enjoy.
- A peninsular is anchored on a sliver of wall separating the kitchen from the dining and living room, a clever way to provide definition between spaces and add a functional benefit.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,386 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,386 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss