2-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Hexagonal Great Room
About This Plan
- Panoramic views can be seen from every major room in this contemporary 2-bed house plan. A wide wrap-around patio spans the rear of this Craftsman home plan.
- The vaulted hexagonal great room at the core of the home has loads of windows, a fireplace, and is open to a kitchen which gives you lots of counter space and storage.
- The owner’s suite on the left side of the home is well separated from the other bedroom and boasts a large walk-in closet and private bathroom that offers accessibility features such as handbars, 30" turning radius near the curbless shower.
- The second bedroom is part of the right wing and its shared bathroom is also accessible with a 30" radius and options for handbars if desired.
- The attached 2 car garage can access either a side hallway or the mud room which offers plenty of space for storing gear while offering a shower for either cleaning up after a day of gardening or working on cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,236 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss