2 Bed Modern Bungalow Under 1000 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This lovely 2 bed, 1 bath urban bungalow features a side entrance with a porch that is set two steps below the main floor in a split level layout. The house is 32 feet 10 inches wide by 36 feet deep, and has 983 square feet of living space.
- The open home has 9' ceilings and has an L-shaped kitchen with an island, a dining room, a living room, as well as two bedrooms and a bathroom with a glass shower and a podium bathtub.
- The basement is unfinished and gives you room for mechanicals, storage and expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 983 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 10"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12