2-Bed Modern Contemporary Home Plan with Stone and Wood Exterior
About This Plan
- This 2-bed modern contemporary house plan offers you 946 square feet of one-level living wrapped in a stone-and-wood exterior.
- Enter the home from the covered porch and a hallway takes you to the bedrooms and laundry closet.
- To the right, the living room opens to the kitchen with seating at the peninsula. A corner pantry gives you storage and the sink is centered on a window looking at across the back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 946 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 46 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 33' 4"
- Max ridge height: 15' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss