2 Bed Modern House Plan for Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this modern house plan offers two bedrooms, a flat roof and lots of outdoor space.
- The open floor plan makes the most of the main living area so you can see from the living room to the dining room and into the kitchen.
- There is a double-sided gas fireplace between the master bedroom and living room.
- The huge rear deck is accessed by sliding glass doors across the back of the home.
- Both bedrooms share the hall bathroom, making the home more economical.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 960 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 2" First Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss