2-Bed Modern House Plan on a Basement
About This Plan
- Stone and natural wood materials add texture to the front elevation of this contemporary, 2-bedroom modern house plan.
- One side of the home provides your open-concept, main living space. A large island in the kitchen offers seating for casual meals, and sliding doors allow outdoor access and increase natural light.
- A bedroom, nestled just off the foyer, offers a large walk-in closet and sizable window.
- The second bedroom is located between the laundry room and a 4-fixture bathroom, with an oversized sink and separate tub and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,081 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,081 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 49 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,081 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss