2-Bed Modern Mountain Cabin with Glassed-in Living Room and 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A corner porch and a patio spanning the front of this 2-bed, 2.5 bath modern mountain cabin give you two great fresh air spaces to enjoy.
- Designed with your views of the woods in mind, the open floor plan has two walls made entirely of glass, with a series of sliding panels opening to the outside.
- In the kitchen, an island gives you prep space and counter seating. Pocket doors open to the pantry and to the mudroom - with stacked washer/dryer - with convenient access to the outside.
- Matching bedrooms line the back and each have their own bathrooms with showers.
- A half bath, around the corner from the fireplace in the living room, completes this 951 square foot contemporary rustic house plan.
- A 2-car side load garage completes the plan.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with house plan 420045WNT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 951 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 180 sq. ft.
- Deck: 228 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 408 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss