2-Bed Modern Vacation Home Plan
About This Plan
- Rustic-modern encapsulates this charming, 2-bedroom modern vacation house plan, featuring a lean-to roof, rain porch, and abundant natural light.
- A coat closet sits within steps of the front entry, which opens to your kitchen. The island seats three for casual meals and serves as a general gathering space when entertaining.
- The adjacent dining room is surrounded by windows, and sliding doors open to the back.
- Your living room is situated just beyond the kitchen and includes a corner fireplace.
- Two bedrooms are separated by a full bathroom which doubles as your laundry room for added convenience.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 801106PM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 275 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 2" Dining Room 13' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss