2 Bed Modern with Upstairs Sleeping Loft
About This Plan
- This modern style house plan features beautiful stone and windows all along the front.
- The foyer leads to the large open great room with a fireplace and kitchen that features an eat-at island bar and the dining area is open to both rooms.
- The great room has 2-story ceilings and access to the rear covered porch.
- The master suite is located at the front corner of the home with another bedroom down the hall.
- Upstairs you'll find a bunk/sleeping loft that over looks the foyer on one side and the great room on the other.
- The roof is stick framed with a 3:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,911 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,624 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 287 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 10"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available