2 Bed Ranch House Plan with 3 Fireplaces
About This Plan
- Classic styling is accented by a tasteful blend of textures on this one-story house plan with three fireplaces
- Inside, guests are treated to open views throughout much of the home's living space. Tall ceiling details and elegant arches define the outer boundary of the great room area with its fireplace and built-in entertainment center and bookcases.
- The kitchen and breakfast area lie open to the great room and feature an island workspace and a walk-in pantry. From this area, a rear covered patio with built-in fireplace is accessed.
- A few steps from the kitchen can also lead to a generously sized laundry room with counters.
- Just outside the laundry room, a mud area with built-in bench and coat closet offers access to the home's 3-car garage.
- The master suite is located in back for privacy and designed for comfort. The bath area features dual sinks, compartmented toilet, a walk-in shower, and an oversized walk-in closet. Bedroom #2 is located at the front of the home just off of the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,899 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 888 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12