2-Bed Transitional-Style House Plan Under 1200 Square Feet with 1-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A standing seam metal roof sits on top of this 2-bed, 1-bath Transitional house plan with a board and batten and stone exterior.
- A one-car garage 267 square feet of parking space - is located on the right.
- You enter onto a large with vestibule storage on both sides and the bedrooms line the left side of the home. Laundry is tucked away behind bi-fold doors.
- The L-shaped kitchen has an island with two sinks and casual seating with an island. The dining rom and open concept living area line the back of the home and sliding doors in take you to the back deck or patio.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exerior with house plan 801032PM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 267 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12