2-Bedroom Modern Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Contrasting, natural colors and multiple, modern exterior materials lie beneath a skillion roof on this 2-bedroom ranch house plan.
- A coat closet sits just within the front entry, which leads directly into the heart of the home. Large windows allow natural light to permeate throughout the shared living spaces.
- The kitchen provides ample workspace with a large island in the center, adjacent from the dining room. Sliding doors invite you to enjoy the outdoors on the back, covered porch.
- Two bedrooms are separated by a bathroom with an oversized sink, and a separate tub and shower.
- A laundry closet is centrally located across from the bathroom for ease of use.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,223 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 0' 9" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss