2 Bedroom Rustic Ranch Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Shuttered windows, beams, single siding and stone details give this Craftsman style ranch home plan a great rustic look.
- Double doors open into the entry where impressively high ceilings draw you into the great room where beams in the ceiling define the living space.
- The kitchen features a prep island that helps tie it into the dining room at the back of the home.
- The bedrooms lie to the left of the entry where the master suite features a walk-in closet and on-suite bath. The second bedroom to the front of the home includes a cathedral ceiling, private bath and walk-in closet.
- A one-stall garage is located on the left of the home while a two-stall garage front loads on the right.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 99' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available