2-Car Modern Garage Plan with 1-Bed ADU Apartment Under 1000 Sq. ft.
About This Plan
- A single-sloped roof adds to the Modern appeal of this 1-bedroom house plan that delivers just under 1,000 square feet of living space.
- The kitchen and great room merge to provide an open-concept living space, while the combination of a vaulted ceiling and oversized glass doors create a light and airy interior.
- The kitchen's cooktop island includes an elongated eating bar and the side wall is lined with cabinetry to maximize meal prep space.
- The owner's suite also offers access to the 6'-deep covered porch and features a walk-in closet and full bathroom.
- An unfinished basement offers 980 square feet of expansion or storage space.
- Enjoy a double garage with natural lighting and a vaulted ceiling in this economical house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,979 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 999 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 980 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 67' 9"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 609 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss