2 or 3 Bedrooms - You Choose
About This Plan
- The family room with hearth gathers family and friends.
- A quaint porch draws you outside.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen with a rounded seating counter and pantry. Step outside to your back patio and enjoy the outdoors.
- The cupola is 13' high with a flat ceiling over the whole living room which stops where the dashed line is on the floor plan
- The master bedroom with walk-in closet and a second bedroom share a bath with shower, tub and dual sinks.
- Related Plans: For a 3 bedroom version, see house plan 2114DR. For a smaller version, see house plan 21094DR (1,191 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,243 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 4"
- Depth: 37' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss