2-Story Country Cottage Starter Home Plan with 3-Beds Upstairs
About This Plan
- This affordable, 2-Story Modern Farmhouse plan. has a board and batten exterior and a covered entry porch.
- The great room with fireplace flanked by bookshelves flows seamlessly to the kitchen and dining room, with the open layout great for entertaining.
- The L-shaped kitchen includes an island and a reach-in pantry.
- A sliding glass door leads to the rear patio from the dining room.
- All three bedrooms are located upstairs. The master suite includes a bathroom with dual vanities and a walk-in shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 622 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 842 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 33 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 246 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss