2-Story Craftsman House Plan with Lower Level Sport Court
4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Four gables span across the front of this splendid Craftsman home plan.
- Everything about this home is special from the banquet-sized formal dining room to the open floor plan and built-in cabinetry.
- Homeowners will appreciate the mail center and two big walk-in closets off the garage entry.
- The big kitchen island has seating for four and faces the grand family room with its coffered ceilings and stone fireplace.
- Upstairs, the four main bedrooms each have a private bath and walk-in closet.
- The master suite gains a delightful sitting room with a two-sided fireplace.
- Finish off the lower level to add 2,273 square feet of living space with its huge wet bar, two additional bedrooms and a second laundry room plus the unique sports court with separate exercise area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,534 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,273 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2000 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 13 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss