2-Story Grand Room Classic
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A classic exterior graces this luxury home plan with its stately columns introducing the lovely front porch.
- Inside, the two-story foyer opens to an elegant formal dining room and double doors lead to a quiet study that boasts a bow window, built-in cabinetry and a fireplace.
- At the heart of the home, the grand room features a gracefully curved 2-story wall of windows and is enhanced by a fireplace. Beyond a 2-story covered porch matches the room in scale.
- The gourmet kitchen provides plenty of counter and cabinet space, and opens to both the keeping and breakfast rooms. A fireplace in the keeping room is a nice touch.
- The owner's suite features a sitting bay with fireplace and porch access. Decorative columns set off this private space from the homeowner's bedroom, which provides a tray ceiling. The bath includes a spa tub, separate vanities and His and Hers walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and a possible fourth (which adds 454 square feet to the living area) complete this luxury home plan.
- Related Plans: Save money with house plan 15611GE (3,886 sq. ft.).
- Get more room with house plans 15616GE (4,353 sq. ft.) and 15714GE (4,680 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,385 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,221 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,164 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 454 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 9"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"