Luxury Home with Expansion Possibilities
About This Plan
- A classic exterior graces this luxury home plan with expansion possibilities.
- Stately columns introduce a lovely front porch, which offers a warm welcome. Inside, the two-story foyer opens to an elegant formal dining room and double doors lead to a quiet study that boasts a bow window, built-in cabinetry and a fireplace.
- At the heart of the home, the grand room features a gracefully curved 2-story wall of windows and is enhanced by a fireplace. Beyond a 2-story covered porch matches the room in scale.
- The gourmet kitchen provides plenty of counter and cabinet space, and opens to both the keeping and breakfast rooms. Note the outdoor kitchen accessible from the keeping room.
- The owner's suite features a sitting bay with fireplace and porch access. Decorative columns set off this private space from the homeowner's bedroom, which provides a tray ceiling. The bath includes a spa tub, separate vanities and His and Hers walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, an optional TV room adds 327 square feet and the bonus room adds 674 square feet.
- Three bedrooms each with their own bath complete this luxury home plan.
- Related Plans: For smaller versions in reverse layout see house plans 15616GE (4,353 sq. ft.), 15715GE (4,385 sq. ft.) and 15611GE (3,886 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,365 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 674 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 10"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1058 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"