Beautiful Master-Down House Plan
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.
- A stunning combination of shakes, stone and siding creates a one-of-a-kind facade to this master-down house plan.
- The homeowner in the photo chose to build the house in brick but the plan will come as you see it in elevation #2.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the covered front porch through the french doors. A private study with fireplace and built-ins and a dining room with raised ceiling flank the entry.
- The 2-story great room has a bowed wall of windows looking out across the back veranda. The fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- The family room features a coffered ceiling and a fireplace. It is open to the breakfast room and kitchen with large eat-at island. A pantry and laundry are steps away.
- The master suite is luxurious and occupies the left side of the home. The sitting room, with raised ceiling and fireplace has veranda access. The master bath has an intricate raised ceiling, twin vanities, 2-headed shower and his-and-her walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms (two with walk-ins) and two baths plus a loft with a great room overlook complete this luxury house plan.
- Related Plans: For a larger version, see house plan 15616GE (4,353 sq. ft.), 15658GE (hip roof; 4,392 sq. ft.) and 15661GE (4,976 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,886 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,729 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 2"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection