2-Story House Plan with Fieldstone and Dormered Exterior
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This attractive 2-story house plan greets you with its cozy fieldstone and dormer-accented exterior. Unique angles and special details inside add up to a great floor plan.
- The kitchen overlooks a keeping room that is nestled on the back of the home with great views to the backyard.
- A coffered ceiling and transom windows in the family room make this space bright and comfortable.
- The main floor bedroom adjoins a full bath, creating an ideal guest suite.
- The master suite is upstairs and features a private sitting area that can be used for lounging or exercise equipment.
- An optional bonus room has interesting angles with dormers and window seats.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710160BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,355 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,347 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 285 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick