2-Story House Plan with Grand Turret Entry
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This attractive 2-story house plan greets you with a mixture of stone, brick and special details such as arched windows and a grand turret entry.
- The kitchen overlooks a keeping room that is nestled on the back of the home with great views to the backyard.
- A coffered ceiling and transom windows in the family room make this space bright and comfortable.
- The main floor bedroom adjoins a full bath, creating an ideal guest suite.
- The master suite is upstairs and features a private sitting area that can be used for lounging or exercise equipment.
- An optional bonus room has interesting angles with dormers and window seats.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710159BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,441 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 328 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,449 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 609 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick