2-Story Modern House Plan with All Bedrooms Upstairs
About This Plan
- This 2-story modern home plan gives you 4 bedrooms all located on the second floor and an open concept main floor. The main floor living space is open, bright, and functional.
- Entering the home through the foyer, you’ll see the coat closet, powder room, and access to the 2-car garage on the right, while straight ahead lies the central living area of the home.
- The great room, dining room, and kitchen are arranged in an open manner, making it easy to communicate and engage with others without having to peek and shout around walls. The kitchen includes a large walk-in pantry, and the dining room is where you’ll find access to the back patio.
- Upstairs you will find all four bedrooms, including the large and well-appointed master suite which is located in the back right corner and is accessed via a corner door, helping create a greater sense of openness in the room. The master bath gives you two walk-in closets, two sinks and large shower.
- The three additional bedrooms are arranged around the perimeter of the upper floor, with two at the front of the home and one at the left rear.
- Also upstairs you will find the utility room as well as an additional full bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85310MS. Get more room with house plans 85312MS, 85313MS and 85314MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,791 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 687 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front