3-Bed Modern Home Plan with All Bedrooms Upstairs
About This Plan
- This 2-story, 3-bed modern home plan gives you thoughtfully laid out spaces and unique design touches all wrapped in a contemporary exterior.
- The main floor centers around the large, open concept great room, dining room, and kitchen, giving you great flexibility in room layout and decoration options.
- The great room is complemented by a large fireplace as well as plentiful built-ins surrounding. Large view windows look out the rear of the home, bringing in plenty of natural light. The kitchen has a large central island as well as plenty of counter space. Just off the kitchen you’ll find the dining room, which connects to the back patio via a sliding door.
- A powder room just off the foyer and the 2-car garage accessed via the kitchen complete the main floor of the home.
- Upstairs, the master suite is situated privately at the rear of the home and includes a large closet and a large master bath accessed via a sliding door. The bonus room (included in the total living area figure) is at the very front of the home, with the utility room and third bedroom on either side of it. The utility room is large, and includes ample counter space for folding and sorting clothes.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with four upstairs bedrooms with house plans 85310MS and 85311MS. Get more room with house plans 85313MS and 85314MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,871 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,068 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front