2-Story Modern House Plan with Open Concept Main Floor
About This Plan
- This two-story modern house plan is perfect for a narrow lot.
- An open-concept floor plan gathers the kitchen, dining area and great room together to create a comfortable living space.
- The great room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins and access to the deck outside.
- All four bedrooms are located on the second floor. The master bedroom features dual sinks and a walk-in closet. The three additional bedrooms share a full bathroom right off of the hallway.
- The plan is completed with an attached 2-stall garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,060 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,249 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 71 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 8"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss