2-Story Mountain Craftsman with Play Room and Optional Lower Level
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- The curved roof porticoes add a beautiful and modern touch to this Mountain Craftsman home plan that features a play room on the main level, home office, large service areas, and a 4-car garage.
- The family room hosts a fireplace and invites you to spend time on the covered patio through oversized sliding doors. The thoughtful kitchen design offers a sizable island and walk-in pantry to store all of your bulk shopping items.
- A home office on the main level is perfect for the work-at-home resident, and the playroom contains toys while providing the kids with their own space.
- The master suite is privately situated and includes all of the deluxe amenities. A second bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests, while the remaining 2 bedrooms can be found upstairs next to a loft that overlooks the family room below.
- Need additional space? Finish the lower level and gain two bedrooms with a Jack-and-Jill bath, a media area, and family room with a wet bar.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,871 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 929 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 973 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 92' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1212 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss