2-story Mountain House Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain house plan, complete with a wrap-around porch to enjoy the available views. We basically took house plan 68747VR and added a second master suite wing on the main floor.
- The sun-drenched interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- Off the great room hall, you'll find one of the master suites. On the other side of the foyer, you'll find the second one with a vaulted ceiling, a large walk-in closet, its own bath with two vanities and a private deck.
- A loft at the top of the stairs overlooks the great room below and two bedrooms share a bath.
- Expansion opportunities in the lower level include a fourth bedroom and an open family room plus a bonus room. Mechanicals and storage complete the home.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the master suite wing with house plan 68747VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 490 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 760 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Basement Patio: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick