2-Story Narrow and Flexible Modern Farmhouse Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Only 30-feet wide with a 1-car garage, this 2-story modern farmhouse plan will surprise you with how much space has been designed into it. Making the home deeper allows for space to be used in interesting and unique ways.
- The kitchen/dining room/family room are configured in a semi open format, allowing for a bit more privacy in the dining area than would otherwise be found in an open concept layout.
- The main floor office/4th bedroom includes a full bath, which is frequently found as a powder room in most homes of this size adds flexibility to the home.
- An outdoor living area at the rear of the home connects to the dining room, perfect for evening entertaining.
- Upstairs, you'll find the master suite, two secondary bedrooms and a large vaulted loft. The diagonal entrance to the spacious master suite breaks up the geometry found in the rest of the home and creates a space that feels even larger. The a generous walk in closet and a master bath with a shower and a large standalone tub complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,699 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 6"
- Depth: 64' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 277 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front