2-Story New American Craftsman Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This compact and efficient home plan delivers a New American Craftsman design with a spacious main level that combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen.
- A vaulted ceiling crowns the great room that overlooks front and rear porches, and the adjoining kitchen features an island and generous pantry nearby.
- The 2-car garage opens into the house to discover a built-in bench, coat closet, and powder bath in the mud hall.
- Three bedrooms can be found upstairs with the largest reserved for the homeowner and separated from the secondary bedrooms. The master bathroom enjoys a dual-sink vanity, toilet room, and freestanding tub.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bathroom and have access to a hidden nook that would serve as the perfect playroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,074 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 872 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 215 sq. ft.
- Loft: 136 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 849 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,056 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss