2-Story Southern Traditional House Plan with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Southern charm abounds in this 2-story house plan designed with beautiful stacked porches.
- Pocket doors off the foyer open to reveal a spacious game room where kids of all ages can play.
- The well-designed kitchen is combined with the breakfast nook to form one large space.
- Ceilings vault up to 11' in the family room where you can all gather around the fireplace.
- On the second floor, the all-important master suite gets a tray ceiling, huge L-shaped walk-in clothes closet and a large private bathroom.
- Every bedroom in the house gets a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,007 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,935 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 487 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick