2-Story Transitional Farmhouse Plan with Over 3,000 Square Feet of Living Space
About This Plan
- With just over 3,000 square feet of living space, this 2-story Transitional Farmhouse plan gives you 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, as well as a 2-car garage.
- The heart of the home is centrally located and anchored by an elongated island with seating for six. The open-concept layout creates a simple flow in between the shared spaces, while a home office tucked into the corner provides a quieter space for work / study.
- Coat closets are conveniently located in the mudroom and main-entry vestibule to organize bags, shoes, and outerwear.
- Four bedrooms reside upstairs, encircling the central laundry room.
- The primary bedroom is filled with natural light and includes a pass-thru closet that leads to the 5-fixture bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 10"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12