2-Story Transitional Home Plan Under 26-Feet Deep
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This 2-story house plan - with a 25'2"-wide footprint - is ideal for narrow lots. It gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,323 square feet of heated living space and has an optional finished lower level (included with your purchase) with 958 square feet of expansion space.
- All three bedrooms are located on the second floor as is the step-saving laundry.
- A den located off the foyer can serve as a home office
- The great room is located in back and has a vaulted ceiling centered on the fireplace.
- Two pocket doors in the kitchen open to give you access to the mudroom and pantry.
- Expand to the lower level and get a fourth bedroom, a rec space with sitting area, storage space and a mechanical room.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,323 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,289 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,034 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 958 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 2"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss