2000 Square Foot Country Craftsman House Plan with 3-Beds and Bonus Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 2,018 square foot Country Craftsman House Plan gives you 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths with an optionally finished bonus room above the garage.
- A vaulted front porch with an 8'-deep section to the left provides shelter as you approach the French door entry.
- The great room with fireplace has views across the 12'-deep rear porch with outdoor kitchen and is open to the kitchen with large (3'6" by 8') island.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home and has direct access to the laundry room from the huge walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Expand above the garage with the bonus room and gain an additional 404 square feet of livable space.
- Build the plan as-is or submit modifications and we'll create a custom version of it for you.
- With the basement foundation option, the main floor area increases to 2,073 square feet and the overall depth increases to 65'-5".
Optional Bonus Level
Main Level - Basement Stair Location (+$395)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,018 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 61' 7"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick