2037 Square Foot One-Story House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living with this 2,037 square foot contemporary house plan with a stucco and stone exterior.
- A flex room located in front can be used as a home office or as a homework center for the two adjacent bedrooms that share a bath.
- The private master suite has a walk-in closet and a 4-fixture bath.
- Sliding doors on the back wall open to an 8'-deep covered lanai extending your enjoyment to the outdoors.
- The kitchen island has a double sink and views that extend across the dining room and great room to the lanai.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 82316KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,037 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 197 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 59 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 319 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss