2062 Square Foot Split Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- This 2,062 square foot one-story mountain Craftsman house plan has a split bed layout and gives you 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a 2-car garage. Porches front and back extend your enjoyment to shady fresh air spaces.
- Entry through the front door which is centered on the porch and discover a wide open floor plan with nothing obstructing your view through to the back of the great room. Dormers to either side of the center gable covered entry let light into this space.
- The kitchen has a large island and a walk-in pantry that is located near the garage entrance, making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite occupies the entire right side of the home and has outdoor access, a sitting area, a large walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. Across the home, Beds 2 and 3 share a bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 54037LK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,062 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,062 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick