2066 Square Foot 3 Bed Craftsman House Plan with Single Floor Living
About This Plan
- This 2,066 square foot one-story Craftsman house plan has a split bed layout and gives you 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a 2-car garage. Porches front and back extend your enjoyment to shady fresh air spaces.
- Entry through the front door which is centered on the porch and discover a wide open floor plan with nothing obstructing your view through to the back of the great room with 11' tray ceiling. Windows line the back wall and a door takes you to the back porch.
- The kitchen has a large island and a walk-in pantry that is located near the garage entrance, making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite occupies the entire right side of the home and has outdoor access, a sitting area, a large walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. Across the home, Beds 2 and 3 share a bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 54036LK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,066 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick