2100 Square Foot New American House Plan with Staggered 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A board and batten exterior with a decorative shed dormer over the entry porch and a staggered 3-car garage combine to give this 3 bed, 2.5 bath house plan great curb appeal.
- A pocket home office is located off the foyer giving you a private spot for your work from home days.
- The vaulted great room with fireplace is open to the kitchen with large island with seating and loads of work space. Further back, a dining room has views to the back and sliding door access to the corner porch.
- The bedrooms are clustered with beds 2 and 3 sharing a Jack and Jill bath and the master - with vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet - has its own bath with dual vanities, a free-standing tub and walk-in shower. Laundry is conveniently located to all three bedrooms.
- The staggered 3-car garage gives you 698 square feet of parking space and accesses the home through a transition space with closet and built-in bench.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 69739AM (1,605 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,117 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss