Cozy Craftsman with Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof sits atop this cozy, Craftsman home, where a primarily square footprint keeps budget in mind.
- A covered porch ushers guests into the formal entry, which includes a coat closet for added convenience. The vaulted living room ceiling makes the room feel larger, and a warm fireplace adds comfort to the space.
- The open, eat-in kitchen features a prep island and corner sink with views to the back and side yard. A pocket door reveals the laundry room, which includes a roomy, walk-in pantry.
- The bedrooms occupy the left side of the home, with the largest reserved for the homeowner. The master bath presents 4-fixtures with pocket doors saving space.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the hall and share the hall bath.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 6869AM (1,476 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 424 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss