2146 Square Foot 2-Bed Lake House Plan with Wraparound Deck and Vaulted Open Floor Plan
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This 2 bed, 2 bath mountain or lake house plan gives you 2,146 square feet of heated living space and an additional 1,684 square feet of covered outdoor space. A 529 square foot semi-attached garage has room for two cars and is connected by a covered breezeway. The exterior has wood columns with stone bases supporting the roof of the outdoor space that surrounds the home on three sides and the exterior is clad in shingles. Enter the home through the large covered and vaulted entryway and your eyes are drawn to the exposed curved trusses above.
- French doors open to a dramatic space that is open front to back that sits under a vaulted ceiling - the vault thoughtfully centered on the doors and extends through to the back deck - with exposed trusses.
- The spacious kitchen is open to the dining room and great room and the combined area serves as a central hub in the home. The island doubles as a breakfast bar and the dining area has direct outdoor access.
- The master bedroom has views to the back and access to the outdoors. The ensuite bath has two vanities, a spa-like soaking tub, a walk-in shower, private toilet and large walk-in closet. Bed 2 has its own bath and a walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a similar version with house plan 62358DJ (3,013 sq. ft.).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,146 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,146 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12