21st Century Mid-Century Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- This mid century modern ranch style home plan has the perfect blend of size and ease of livability with a subtly asymmetric exterior with a shed roof design that is both elegant and striking. Two bedrooms, Two baths, and not a square foot wasted.
- Inside, a flowing foyer will take you past the first of the two bedrooms, a nearby full bathroom, a sizable den, and the utility room, before reaching the central living core consisting of the dining room, great room, and kitchen. All of these spaces flow into each other, lending a sense of community and air to one of the most important parts of your home.
- The L-shaped kitchen centers around a large island that faces the great room and dining room. A walk-in pantry is located at the rear right corner.
- The main bedroom sits in the back left corner of the home and offers tons of privacy. Both the main bedroom and the dining room have access to the large back patio, which stretches all the way from one side of the home to other. Back in the main bedroom, you’ll get plenty of light from the back of the home, as well as a lovely en suite bathroom complete with side by side sinks, private toilet, walk-in closet, and separate tub and shower.
- Other noteworthy features include a just right utility room that passes through to the vaulted, two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,685 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,685 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 5"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front