2200 Square Foot Rambler with 3 Bedrooms Plus Flex Room
About This Plan
- This one-story rambler gives you 2,210 square feet of heated living space and is a larger version of 2897J (1,870 square feet) and has a clapboard and shingle exterior with a gabled entry porch.
- French doors off the foyer open to a flex room that would be ideal for a home office or den.
- Straight ahead, an open layout presents itself, combining the eat-in kitchen with the great room with fireplace.
- The bedrooms are located behind the 2-car garage, along with the laundry room. Two similarly-sized bedrooms share the hall bath, which neighbors a linen closet.
- The rear-facing master bedroom features a 5-fixture bath with a toilet room and a walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 2897J and 2898J.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 408 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss